1. My intern is out this week so work will be super busy with just me holding down the fort. I will blog, but they might all be short and sweet like this post.
2. I ran 10 miles on Saturday. Sorry, I just have to brag because that's the farthest I have EVER ran. I FINALLY feel as though I can manage the half in April. If I can run 10 miles alone then I know I can bust out 13.1 in a race. And seeing that I burned over 1,200 calories during that run, it's safe to say that I'm addicted to running now.
3. I hurt my knee running Saturday. This is normal for me...whenever I run I get bad shin splints (which didn't actually happen too badly Saturday) or my knees get fluid on them and hurt like a mother. My left knee, which is my good knee (I had surgery on my right one) has fluid on it now and was SUPER sore yesterday. I iced it and elevated it almost the entire day, so it's feeling a bit better today.
4. Because of said knee pain, I missed 2 days of the JM challenge. I am BEYOND dissappointed in myself because of this. I was doing SO WELL. And honestly, I got home around midnight Saturday night, and I was going to do the Shred. That's how determined I was to keep it going...and then I realized I could barely walk. Then yesterday, I started the video off, only to realize that the first jumping jack had me almost in tears. Not cool. I'm hoping that I can get back into it today. I'm not giving up.
5. My kids are out of town for spring break the ENTIRE week. Can you even believe that? FH and I won't even know what to do with ourselves all week....we can actually hold a conversation without getting interrupted. Strange.
I think that's all....maybe, I can't know for sure. I have about eleventy-billion things going on at once right now, but I couldn't just NOT blog a tiny bit. Hope you all have had a fantabulous weekend and are ready to get this week started off right!
PS FH has agreed to do a questions/answers post so if you have any questions for him, please let me know! I think this will be a fun thing to do...but I have to have questions people!
Happy Monday! :) Pin It Now!