I have so many celeb stories, that this blog will have to be in number format. And just in case you are wanting my autograph since I have so many famous BFFs, well, get in line.
Try to keep up.
1. First up, Hank Williams Jr. I saw him in the grocery store in Paris, TN when I was little. I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. I also had no idea who he was or what he did until my brother told me. And then I walked right up to him and I said "Hank, whhhhhhy do you driiink?" And then he wrote a song about it. You might have heard it.
2. Justin Timberlake. I found sexy so he could bring it back. He owes it all to me. No but forseriousness, he is my cousin's cousin. Like I'm her cousin on her mom's side and he is her cousin on her dad's side. Or something like that. Small town living, we are all related somehow. Him and Brittany and then him and Cameron and then him and Jessica (first name basis only, duh) spent weekends at my cousin's house when they were in town. So we are practically related. He won't forget where he came from....and neither will I because I've driven by his childhood home at least 432,895 times.
3. Nick Lachey. Before 98 Degrees got big (ahahahaha, did they ever get big?), they performed at my cheerleading camp when I was in the 10th grade
4. My mom.
source) my mom is the one on the right, in case you were wondering.
5. Carrie Underwood. We hung out once. Me, her, and about 20,000 of our closest friends. But then she left town to continue on her tour. She dropped me like those 20 lbs she dropped once she won Amercian Idol. And I'm not bitter about it at all.
6. J Biebs. I know some of you are going to freak over this. I'm looking at you Mel. But when he was in town, I was at Hobby Lobby in my mom jeans, and he was across the street at the mall. So basically, we were breathing the same air. I think I heard him call me a MILF, but I can't be sure. My daughters even proposed to him that same weekend. Coincidence? I think not. Good taste runs in our family. He is now their Buzz Lightyear and will fly across the globe to see them. That's what marriage is about kids.
7. Jillian Michaels. She comes to my house every day. Enough said.
8. Channing Tatum. My BFFs and I dated him before anyone else even knew he was famous. Think Step Up One. I mean, that's before he met his wife. We even googled him on the reg and found out that he was previously a stripper, and called him and told him he should do a stripper movie. I mean, I'm not taking ALL the credit for that one, but well, ladies, you're welcome.
9. Bon Qui Qui. I know what you are thinking, I saved the best for last. If you don't know who she is, you should google her. I see her everytime I go to a fastfood joint. And she is never nice to me. One day though, one day we are going to be friends. And she will not cut me then.
I feel like there should be a 10, but in order to get a 10th story, I would have to make something up. And this is a serious blog with serious readers so I just won't stoop to that level.
Now follow the button to see if any other bloggers have met more famous people than I have....I seriously doubt it. But you should still probably read. :)
Happy Friday Famous People!!!
Pin It Now!